Seated Mountain Pose
This pose stretches your shoulders, hips and spine. Paired with deep breathing it can help to calm your mind amidst a busy day. Hold the posture for 30 seconds to one minute.
How to do it:
- To start, press your back against the back of your chair.
- Elongate your neck and lengthen your spine.
- Plant your feet into the floor.
- Bring your ankles under your knees to form a 90-degree angle.
- Place your hands on your kneecaps.
- Squeeze your thighs together.
- Breathe deeply and close your eyes for further relaxation.