Built for your biggest days in the toughest terrain, the Garmin Fenix 5X Plus does it all.
Developers bolstered the premium multisport GPS watch with heart rate technology so you can train in the right zone, and added storage for up to 500 songs so you’re never without your tunes.
Garmin also built in navigation sensors—a compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter—as well as multi-satellite (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability that tracks you better than GPS alone. But none of that would matter if the juice runs out: The battery in the Fenix 5 Plus runs for 20 days in smartwatch mode and up to 13 hours in GPS mode.
Packaged in a rugged, 51 mm stainless steel bezel with a sleek black strap, the Fenix 5X Plus is ready for your most demanding days.
Looking for a smaller face? The Fenix 5S Plus Sapphire measures 42 mm across, and the Fenix 5 Plus Sapphire is 47 mm.
- Full-color TOPO maps. The Fenix 5X Plus displays topographic maps in vivid color so you can stay on course. With data sourced from Garmin Connect, the Fenix 5 Plus also shows Trendline popularity maps to show you the best routes in your area.
- Oxygen acclimation sensor. Garmin's Pulse Ox Acclimation sensor helps you adjust to higher altitudes by providing awareness of your blood oxygen saturation levels.
- Garmin Pay integration. Don’t want to lug your wallet on a run? Garmin Pay lets you shell out for a post-run pizza with a flick of the wrist.
- Advanced performance metrics. The Fenix 5X Plus delivers advanced metrics, like running dynamics, exercise volume, training history and more, so you can train smarter and harder.
- Garmin Connect capability. Upload your workouts to Garmin Connect to keep track of the miles you run, bike, swim, paddle, hike, walk—you get the idea.